The usage of Reliance Jio SIM has become the hot topic of discussion among all the smartphone users and other media circles. In the recent times, several rumours have spread across the web over the usage of Reliance Jio SIM. Originally, the company had introduced the Reliance Jio SIM for all the Android device platform users. There are various net connections like Idea Net Setter, Reliance Net and other dongles.
Regardless of the brands and networks, the users can use Reliance Jio 4G SIM on different dongles. If you are looking for the Reliance Jio SIM to use it on the dongle, you can understand the simple steps provided below in this post. The users can make use of the Reliance Jio SIM on dongle with much ease.
Reliance Jio SIM for Dongle
When you hear the name of Jio, the thing that immediately strikes your mind is its free services for all the Jio SIM users. Earlier in the year of 2016, the Reliance Company introduced this new offer for all the Jio SIM users. The users of Reliance Jio SIM card can activate their SIM by generating a bar code. In this tutorial, we have come up with a detailed guide that helps the users make use of the Reliance Jio 4G SIM on your dongle. The users can use the sim on any dongle of different networks like Idea, Airtel, Reliance and a lot more. The users can make use of high speed internet using the Reliance Jio 4G SIM on your dongle or modem.
How to use Jio 4G SIM in Dongle (Idea Net Setter)?
Here are the simple steps that helps the users make use of Reliance Jio 4G SIM in a dongle:
- First of all, you need to place the Reliance Jio 4G SIM card in the SIM slot on your modem or dongle.
- After inserting the SIM in the dongle, you need to connect the dongle to PC.
- Just wait for the connection to establish between the dongle and the PC.
- You need to set the APN as Jio Net.
- You need to make some settings in your modem or dongle from the preferences of Settings.
- You need to keep the remaining slots empty after setting APN as Jio Net.
- Some dongles or modems will choose the APN by default so that the users need not have to set the APN exclusively on your PC.
That’s it! You can now start using the Jio SIM on your 3G or 4G modem with much ease. The users can now commence using the free services like video calls, voice calls, SMS and unlimited free mobile data. The users can acquire high speed internet connection while using the mobile data on your 3G or 4G modem or dongle. Hope this tutorial helps the users in the best way to use Reliance Jio 4G SIM on your dongle.