Hello, Friends, you might be wondering why Aadhaar Card Linking with PAN is Mandate now, I noticed all of you might be having a problem in Linking Aadhaar with PAN card because & also how to register at e-filing website in order to complete linking of Aadhaar with PAN.
If you are not aware of this, the tax department has been planning to introduce an option on the e-filing web portal through which taxpayers can select the option to link the Aadhaar card.
- All this is done without changing the name ( Some people might have different names on both Aadhaar and PAN cards). by opting for a One-Time Password (OTP), provided that the year of birth of the person matches in both documents.
- This can be done by a One-Time Password (OTP), provided that the year of birth of the person matches in both documents.
Note: The Date of Birth of the individual must be same in both the cards (Aaadhar & PAN)**
Since the e-filing Web Portal is online. First Let me walk you through how to Register with e-Filing web portal.
E-Filing Registration Process | Registration at Income Tax Department Website
Income Tax Registration form for Linking Aadhaar Card and PAN (Permanent Account Number). With the connecting of PAN with Aadhaar being made obligatory, people can sign on to the e-filing site of the Income Tax division or NSDL yet the seeding can’t occur if the name is diversely spelled in the two cards – like utilization of full name in PAN and initials in Aadhaar.
In such cases, the government has permitted a straightforward transferring of a filtered duplicate of PAN on the Aadhaar site. Below you will find Income Tax Registration process with E-filing web portal.
1.Go to the Website
2. Click Over New to E-Filing “Register Yourself”
Above Screen will be popping up with Different Options in Registration Form.
3. Now, click the option you want to register as Under “Select User Type”: Individual, HUF and others.
4. Next Screen will be popping up as Below, I have Selected as Individual
Registration Form – Individual:
5. Fill the Basic Details Information: PAN, Surname, Middle Name, First Name & Date of Birth:
6.After Entering the details Click on “Continue”
7. It will now take us to “Step 2: Registration Form” Page. Below you see a long list of the registration form. Please complete entering all the details in it.
8. After filling all the details as per your information, Submit
Suggestion: Make sure the password has the combination of one Caps letter, Special Character, and numbers
9. After Filling the Above Form Click on “Submit”
10. Site will now prompt with “Transaction ID” with a Confirmation email to your provided Email ID, & an OTP (One Time Password) to Entered Mobile Number in your application form.
Go to the Email Inbox and click on the new Email Link sent from “DONOTREPLY@incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in”
Check the domain of email twice to avoid spammers/ Hackers.
How to Login to E-filing Web Portal?
1. Go to E-filing Website
2. Click on “Login Here” Under Registered User?
3. Enter the Details
- User ID: would be the PAN Number
- Password: Would be the Password that was Entered at the time of Registration Ex: Income@8765
- Human Captcha Verification Code: Enter the code as on Image
4. Giving all the details correctly it will take you to Dashboard.
We are Successfully Registered and logged into the site.
How to Link Aadhar Card with PAN Card?
Now that we have registered and Logged into the e-filing site it’s quite easy to link up the Aadhaar Card to it. Let me walk you all through that.
Note: Due to Security Reasons site will ask you to log in for every limited time say 5 minutes (or) when the page is refreshed (or) Back Button is pushed by any mistake.
I assume we are logged into the page now. Let’s Roll:
1. Click on “Profile Settings” Tab and then move cursor to “Link Aadhaar”
2. It will prompt to enter our Aadhaar Number to link it up
3. Enter your Valid Aadhar Number & Human Verification Captcha. Click on “Link Aadhaar”
4. Next screen will show as below:
We are all set now.
This completes the linking of Aadhar Card with PAN Card Linking.
Hope you liked reading this post. Please comment below to share feedback with us.