Hello, Readers today I’m going to let you know how to download Telangana State as 29th State of India Telangana Govt needs to Provide Health Cards to Employees in the state in light of the fact that before the bifurcation of state in AP Govt has guaranteed so. Govt of Telangana keeping its Promise was made a different web portal for Telangana Employees to enlist for Health Cards.The Telangana Employees can apply for Health Cards through this web-based interface. Workers can get to more of Health Cards from this online interface like websites and stuff.
Why Telangana EHF Health Cards?
Telangana Government has proposed to provide cashless hospitality over Treatments, operations and all other surgeries for Employees in Telangana. Employee Health Scheme is expected to give cashless treatment to all the State Government workers including the State Government retired people, alongside their reliant relatives through a system of empanelled doctor’s facilities of Aarogyasri Health Care Trust, in lieu of the present therapeutic repayment framework. The plan will give treatment in all the Government Registered Hospitals to all the recorded treatments.
Download EHF Telangana Health Card
I will provide you the information on how to download your Telangana Health Cards. Click here
- After clicking on the above link. Go to Top left side of the website and click on “Sign in”
- After clicking on Sign in it will take you to sign-in page or click here to direct sign in
After Signing in you will see an option to download the health card “Download Health Card” click there and download the PDF Format of the Health Card.
There is another application where you can download Telangana Health Card or get an E-card.
For downloading the free Application from EJHS app
With WJHS Application a User can do things like:
1.Get the closest hospitals list with the address and navigation / Direction from the Google Maps
2. Districts based Hospital search is available, with their appropriate directions with the Google Maps.
3. Get Telangana Health Card Details & Status
4. Get all the consulting status of ongoing treatment.
5. The user can check for the number of usages card is into.
6. Get all the queries addressed with FAQ’s & process details
7. Feedback form with complain lodging facility
8. Rating services. (this one my favorite Rating system could be the change for India)
9. Wellness Centers Address and google maps Navigation
10. Treatment E-records like Health Conditions & Medical Prescriptions
11. Contact Information
12. Remotely booking appointments of EHS & JHS Plans
13. Two language options English and Telugu. App has the options for opting two languages English & Telugu.
Hope you liked reading it!
Please post your comments below